Bring on the pastels, flowers and Easter bunnies, because spring has officially sprung! Liven up your Easter basket with this sweet treat!
Your favorite candy and sprinkles
• Grab a cream-filled snack cake and cut out a rectangle, about a third of the way back. This will be your bunny’s car.
• Place a Bunny Peep on top of the car, and use white frosting as glue to hold it inside.
• Stick a pretzel into the snack cake in front of the bunny. This will be the steering wheel.
• Add 4 marshmallow on the side of the cake for “tires.”
• Don’t forget to bling out your car with your favorite candies and sprinkles!