The birds are singin’, flowers are bloomin', and WE are cookin’! Liven up your springtime with these Spring Cuties recipes, including this Cute Little Buggers.
CUTE LITTLE BUGGERS
Small pretzel loops (Wings)
Broken Pretzels (Antennae)
Apple (Snail Shell)
Mini Choco Chips (Eyes)
• Fill your celery stalks smoothly with peanut butter.
• To make the snail, add a thin slice of apple as the shell at base of celery.
• Then, add mini chocolate chips at the opposite end as eyes.
• Add pretzel pieces for antennas behind the eyes.
• To make the butterfly, use the pretzel loops to form the wings for your butterfly. Then, repeat steps 3 and 4.