The birds are singin’, flowers are bloomin', and WE are cookin’! Liven up your springtime with these Spring Cuties recipes, including this Deviled Chicka-dees.
Black Peppercorns (Eyes)
Carrot chips (Beaks)
1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
1/4 cup Ranch salad dressing
• Peel of the shells of your hard-boiled eggs. Make sure your eggs are cooled first.
• Slice the egg in half, horizontally.
• Scoop out the yolk without damaging the egg white.
• Place all the yolks into a bowl.
• Once yolks are in a bowl, add Parmesan cheese, Ranch dressing, Dijon mustard, and a pinch of pepper. Mix all ingredients until creamy.
• Now spoon the seasoned yolk mixture back into the base of the egg.
• Place egg white cap back on top of egg base.
• Add two black peppercorns for eyes and a piece of carrot for the beak.