If you were CORN to be wild, check out this fab recipe to grill your cobs to perfection. Goodbye run-of-the-mill fare and hello Sweet Corn-a-Licious!
4 ears of sweet corn
1 stick of butter (1/2 stick melted)
1/3 cup of sugar
1 tsp. of ground cinnamon
• Coat your ears of corn with butter and a light sprinkle of sugar.
• Grill cobs for 15 minutes, or until the kernel are nice and caramelized.
• Remove cobs from the grill and slice into 5 pieces.
• Place corn in a large mixing bowl and drizzle on melted butter, cinnamon and sugar.
• Make sure each cob is equally coated then enjoy!