Adrienne’s hairstylist Ray D. shares tips and product suggestions to recreate AB's fabulous styles! Now you can get one of Adrienne Bailon’s fabulous looks in 15 minutes or less!
Curls for the Girls
- Once the hair is dry, use your favorite heat protector.
- Determine what size you want your curls to be, and heat that rod.
- Then, loosely wand different size pieces of your hair to give it a more natural effect.
- Lastly, run your fingers through your hair and slightly dishevel it.
The Perfectly Messy Top Knot
- Here are three easy steps to create this funky little bun. First, pull your hair up into the correct placement for you.
- Now that you have a ponytail, braid all that hair into one braid (The messier the braid, the more funky it will be!)
- Take the braid, wrap it into a bun, and add a pin or two. There you have it!
Totally Pretty Ponytail
- Start by teasing your hair in the crown area for height.
- After you get the desired height, add clip-ins to the center for fullness and color.
- Pull hair back into a ponytail with a hairband.
- Use a small curling iron or flat iron to add texture to your ponytail.
- Finish with your favorite finishing spray, and then you're ready for a night on the town or a day in the office!
Gorgeous Half-Up, Half-Down
- First, straighten the hair.
- Using a rattail comb, part the hair from ear to ear.
- For fullness, add a few clip-ins to the top and bottom halves.
- After securing your clip-ins, use a hair tie to make your ponytail.
- After that's done, use a flat iron to create your waves and add texture.