The next time you have date night, wow your man with this delicious, home-cooked meal!
BACON CHEESEBURGER DIP
2 teaspoons olive oil
1 lb ground beef
4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
16 oz cream cheese
1 14.5 oz can diced tomatoes
3 cups shredded cheese
8 strips crumbled crisp bacon
• Heat olive oil and brown ground beef with Worcestershire and seasoning. Cook through.
• Strain some of the excess fat and place into square baking dish.
• Top ground beef with cream cheese, tomatoes and bacon. Stir together a little bit and then top with shredded cheese.
• Bake covered with tin foil at 250º for 60 minutes and then at 200º for another 60 minutes.
• Stir a bit before serving and remove excess grease, and serve hot with chips or veggies.