The next time you have date night, wow your man with this delicious, home-cooked meal!
OFFENSE-SIVE GARLIC WINGS
1/2 teaspoon of seasoning salt
3 tablespoons of olive oil
2 teaspoons of flour
1 1/2 teaspoon salt
Pinch of pepper
1/2 cup of milk
4 fresh garlic cloves
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
8-12 chicken wings
• Marinate wings in a mixing bowl with garlic, seasoning salt and olive oil.
• Shake marinated chicken in a sandwich bag filled with flour, garlic, salt and pepper.
• Dunk the coated chicken in a bowl mixed with whisked eggs and milk.
• Place the wings back in sandwich bag and shake again.
• Fry wings in skillet until golden brown.
• In a separate pan, cook four cloves of fresh garlic in olive oil until golden brown.
• Place toasted garlic into a large bowl.
• Place cooked chicken wings into the garlic bowl with Parmesan cheese.
• Toss chicken in mixture and plate when finished.