The next time you have date night, wow your man with this delicious, home-cooked meal!
SALMON BLT SLIDERS
1 lb. raw, skinless salmon
Salt and pepper
2 slices thick cut bacon
2 tomatoes, sliced
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 tablespoon adobo sauce
6 mini Hawaiian sweet bread buns
• Fry the bacon and drain on a paper towel.
• Preheat the broiler and cut the salmon to square pieces that fit in the bun.
• Coat with salt and pepper.
• Place on a broiler pan and broil for 5 minutes, then flip over and broil another 5 minutes. Cook until done.
• In a small bowl, mix the mayonnaise and adobo to create a spread. Mix until smooth and put some on each side of the bread.
• Add the salmon, lettuce and tomato to your slider and enjoy!