Are you ready to take the Pinterest War challenge? Learn how to bake and decorate a bunny cake like the ladies of "The Real”!
2 cooked circle chocolate cakes
1 nice large platter to make bunny on
chocolate frosting pen
blue frosting in piping bag
red frosting in piping bag
2 small blue small round candies
1 small red candy
1 small bowl of red colored sugars
1 small bowl of gold colored sugar
• Bake your favorite cake in 2 round cake pans.
• Cut out ears in the first cake. The remainder will turn into the bowtie.
• The different pieces of cake will make the rabbit head (2nd cake), ears and the bow tie. Set them on a platter together.
• Frost the top of all pieces with the white frosting.
• Place the eyes and nose with round candy.
• Draw the outline of the rabbit ears with pink frosting and fill them in with the small red colored sugars.
• Do the same for the bow tie with a blue frosting and gold colored sugars.
• Draw whiskers using chocolate pen.