It’s fall, so it’s time to SPICE things up — pumpkin-style! Check out this pumpkin-licious recipe.
PUMPKIN PICKLED CHICKEN
4 chicken breasts
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
3 tablespoons pumpkin puree
1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
1 teaspoon smoked paprika
2 teaspoons minced garlic
2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
1/3 cup olive oil
2 tablespoons honey
• Add salt and pepper to 4 chicken breasts to taste.
• Mix together cayenne pepper, ground ginger, nutmeg, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, smoked paprika, minced garlic, apple cider vinegar, olive oil and honey.
• Toss in your chicken, and let marinate overnight.
• Once that’s marinated, roast under broiler for 7 minutes on each side.
• Bake it at 400 degrees for 40 minutes, then enjoy.