Check out these homemade and natural remedies to fight off the flu… ‘cause ain’t nobody got time for that!
Hydrogen Peroxide, Vitamin C and Steam
If you feel the tingling feeling of a sore throat on the way, try to fight it off by gargling with hydrogen peroxide and steaming your face to sweat it out.
Just make sure you dilute the hydrogen peroxide and don’t swallow it. Also, make sure to double up on vitamin C! It’s an antioxidant that the body uses to keep your bones, muscles, and blood vessels strong and healthy.
Honey, Lemon, Cayenne Pepper and Garlic
Feeling sick? Try this recipe! It includes garlic, which strengthens your immune system and helps to fight chest infections, coughs and congestion. It’s also antibacterial, antiviral and anti-fungal. These effects can kick that flu virus in no time!
Jeannies’s Flu-Fighting Tea
To your favorite hot tea add honey, lemon, cayenne pepper and chopped garlic.
Bone Broth Soup
1 organic, free-range chicken
2 1/2 tbs raw AC vinegar
1 1/2 chopped onion
3 celery stalks
1 bunch of parsley
1. Place all of your ingredients in a crock pot.
2. Cover ingredients fully with water. Set it to low for 24 hours.
3. Add parsley during the last 10 min.
4. Remove the chicken and strain through a fine mesh colander into a large bowl.
5. Refrigerate overnight until the fat congeals at the top. Skim off the fat and freeze your stock in ice cube trays.
6. Once frozen, put cubes of frozen stock in gallon-sized freezer bags.
7. Take one out daily and reheat on stove as needed.
8. Add sea salt to taste when reheating.
9. Never microwave.
Homemade Bone Broth Soup
Even if you don’t have an appetite, eat! Not eating is the worst thing you can do, because you need your energy! Try homemade bone broth soup! It contains minerals, especially electrolytes to prevent dehydration and soothe upset stomachs, and it has proteins in their most easily digestible form.