These Express Meals require just 10 ingredients or less, so we’re hitting the express lane for dinner! Check out the recipe below.
CHICKEN PASTA SRIRACHA
2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
2 tbsp. honey
2 tbsp Sriracha, plus more for drizzling
2 skin-on, bone-in chicken thighs
3 tbsp. EVOO
3 cloves minced garlic
2 3/4 cups chicken stock
1 package (10 oz.) dried Chinese noodles
2 tsp. soy sauce
3 scallions, thinly sliced
• Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Whisk lemon juice, honey and 1 tbsp. Sriracha in a small bowl. This will be your glaze.
• Season the chicken with salt and pepper to your liking, then place it skin side up on a foil-lined baking sheet.
• Bake for about 30 minutes, brushing with glaze every 5 minutes. The juice of the chicken should run clear when you pierce it with a knife.
• While that’s cooking, heat EVOO in a large skillet over medium heat.
• Add the garlic and stir for about 3 minutes.
• Stir in the stock, noodles, soy sauce and remaining 1 tbsp. of Sriracha. Bring it to a boil.
• Reduce the heat to medium and cook until the noodles are soft. That should take about 5 minutes.
• Cut the meat from the bones in thin slices.
• Divide the noodles between bowls and drizzle it with Sriracha.
• Top it with chicken and sliced scallions.