Are you PRESSED for new recipe ideas? We’re going to load up on different ways to put your panini press and waffle iron to work! Check out these Press Express Cooking!
Panini Press Breakfast
2 raw slices bacon
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Add a couple of slices of raw bacon to a panini press. Let that cook for about a minute.
- Crack one egg onto the press and add a touch of salt and pepper.
3. Arrange so the bacon slices are on the opposite sides of the press if you don’t want the eggs and bacon to combine.
Waffle Iron Brownies
1 box brownie mix
2/3 cup canola oil
1. Mix ingredients and put them in the waffle iron. (You can make full-sized waffle brownies or bite-sized pieces.)
- Bake for 5-10 minutes. Serve a la mode.