We showed you creative ways to drag your boo to the doctor in It’s Training Men! You can review the helpful tips below!
Ladies, remember: you need to help keep your guy healthy! He’s just not going to do it on his own without you.
- Men should go to their general practitioner for a physical every year!
- Just because he doesn't feel symptoms doesn’t mean he shouldn’t get annual screenings for overall health.
- Your man should also go to the dermatologist once a year for skin cancer screenings and get his cholesterol checked every 5 years.
- Men of average heath should start getting colonoscopies at the age of 50 and every 10 years after that
- Pay attention to the symptoms. Any change in your normal sleep pattern, like snoring, which could be a sign of sleep apnea, which can cause lapses in breathing, and snoring.
- Men should go to the doctor if they experience dizziness, shortness of breath, constant thirst, or sudden weight loss for no reason.
- Ladies, it’s time to be selfish and make it all about you. Him not wanting to go to the doctor is worrying YOU, and you want him around and healthy for a long time.