Do you hate eating your veggies? The hosts are sharing a few yummy recipes to disguise healthy foods inside the foods you love. Check out how you can make Spicy Buffalo Cauliflower at home!
SPICY BUFFALO CAULIFLOWER
Olive oil cooking spray
3/4 baking flour
1 cup water
2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoons of salt and ground black pepper
2 heads cauliflower, cut into bite-size pieces
2 tablespoons butter
1/2 cup hot sauce
2 teaspoon honey
• Start by lightly greasing a baking sheet with olive oil cooking spray, and preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
• Next, mix the flour, water, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a large bowl until the batter is creamy and add cauliflower to the mix and blend until the cauliflower is fully covered. Once cauliflower is covered, spread the mix onto the pre-greased cooking sheet.
• Place in the over for about 20 to 25 minutes.
• In a frying pan, melt butter over a medium heat. Once melted, remove from heat and add hot sauce and honey until smooth. Next, brush the blended mixture over the pieces of cauliflower, and repeat until the hot sauce mixture is completely used.
• Continue to bake until the cauliflower has a golden color, about 10 minutes. Once done, remove from baking sheet and allow cauliflower to cool for about 10-15 minutes.