Check out these healthy alternatives to your favorite desserts!
Carrot Cake Cupcake
1 1/2 cups white flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
3/4 tsp salt
1 tsp cinnamon
1/3 cup + 2 tablespoons sugar
1/2 cup applesauce
1/3 cup vegetable oil
2 tsp apple cider vinegar
2 tsp pure vanilla extract
1 cup shredded carrot
Greek Yogurt Frosting:
1/4 cup plus 3 tbsp cream cheese
1/4 cup plus 2 tbsp Greek yogurt
5 tbsp powdered sugar
1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350F and put liners in muffin tin.
2. Mix all of the dry ingredients.
3. Then, separately mix the carrots and liquid ingredients, and fold into the dry mixture.
4. Add to muffin tin then bake 20 minutes.
5. While baking, combine all frosting ingredients.
6. Allow cupcakes to cool and then frost.