Learn how to whip up yummy recipes before the shot clock runs out! Right now, sports fanatics are in a frenzy over college basketball, and we’re in a frenzy over this delicious Courtside Snack.
BAKED TEX-MEX CHEESE
1 cup mayonnaise
1/2 (12-oz.) jar roasted red bell peppers, drained and chopped
1/2 cup chopped green onions
1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
1 (8-oz.) shredded Cheddar cheese
1 (8-oz.) shredded Pepper Jack cheese
Fresh cilantro leaves for garnish
You’ll Also Need
A 2-quart baking dish
• Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
• In a large Bowl stir in mayonnaise, red bell peppers, green onions and the jalapeno pepper and cheeses.
• Spoon mixture into a lightly greased baking dish.
• Bake at 350° for 20 to 25 minutes or until dip is a nice bubbly golden color.
• Garnish, if desired.
• Serve with tortilla chips.