Tamera took us into her family kitchen for another delicious sweet treat. This time, she made a healthier version of a classic French crepe. Check out the full recipe.
1 tbsp of cocoa
1/4 cup whipped topping
3/4 cup Greek yogurt
Shaved chocolate (optional, for garnish)
Raspberries (optional, for garnish)
• Add 2 eggs, 1 tbsp cocoa and 1 banana to a food processor, and blend until smooth.
• When it’s blended, pour a thinly spread portion of the batter into a pan over medium heat. (It will actually evenly spread on its own without getting clumpy.)
• Cook until it’s not too runny, and then flip and cook the other side.
• For the filling, mix together 1/4 cup of whipped topping and 3/4 cup Greek yogurt.
• Next, add a few tablespoons into your crepe, and wrap up.
• If desired, add some raspberries and shaved chocolate. Enjoy!