Take your popcorn up a notch with this yummy What’s Poppin’ recipe!
CHOCOLATY POTATO CHIP POPCORN
1 cup of milk chocolate melting candy
9 cups of popped popcorn
1 1/2 cups of potato chips
• Start by melting 1 cup of milk chocolate melting candy in a medium bowl for 1 minute.
• Then pour the melted chocolate over 9 cups of popped popcorn.
• Next, crumble up 1 1/2 cups of potato chips with ridges over the bowl of popcorn. Use a large rubber spatula to gently stir everything together.
• Then spread this mix on a large piece of parchment paper and sprinkle it with a little sea salt.
• Let cool for about 20 minutes, or until the chocolate is hardened.