Give your pops the gift of food this Father’s Day with our Garage Grub for Dad recipe!
BLEU CHEESE, BACON INFUSION BURGER
2 pounds lean ground turkey
1 cup bleu cheese crumbles
1 cup real bacon pieces
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 teaspoon garlic powder
Hamburger buns, toasted
Toppings for burgers
• Season ground turkey to your liking.
• Shape turkey into patties.
• Spoon out a piece of meat from the center of the patty.
• Combine the blue cheese and bacon and place it inside of the patty.
• Top the spooned-out meat onto the patty and press edges firmly to seal.
• Cook burgers in a grill pan for 5-7 minutes on each side or until juices run clear.
• Serve burgers on buns with toppings of your choice.