Give your pops the gift of food this Father’s Day with our Garage Grub for Dad recipes!
Crunchy French Toast
1/2 cup milk
1/4 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
3 1/4 cups granola
4 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 kings Hawaiian bread
1 cup real maple or maple-flavored syrup
- In large bowl, beat eggs, milk, sugar and vanilla with whisk until well combined.
- In a food processor, place granola. Blend the granola in the processor for about 30 seconds, and put into a bowl.
- Dip bread slices into egg mixture, then into granola -- make sure they are coated.
- Place bread in greased skillet and fry each side for about 2 to 3 minutes or until they are a deep golden brown.
- Top with berries.
Bleu Cheese, Bacon Infusion Burger
2 pounds lean ground turkey
1 cup bleu cheese crumbles
1 cup real bacon pieces
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 teaspoon garlic powder
Hamburger buns, toasted
Toppings for burgers
- Season ground turkey to your liking.
- Shape turkey into patties.
- Spoon out a piece of meat from the center of the patty.
- Combine the blue cheese and bacon and place it inside of the patty.
- Top the spooned-out meat onto the patty and press edges firmly to seal.
- Cook burgers in a grill pan for 5-7 minutes on each side or until juices run clear.
- Serve burgers on buns with toppings of your choice.