Welcome to Tamera’s Bakery! Learn how to make her delicious and nutritious grab-and-go granola bars!
1 1/2 cups natural peanut butter
3/4 cup honey
4 cups almond granola
1 cup old-fashioned oatmeal
3/4 cup dark chocolate chips, divided into 1/2 and 1/4
• Line a 9 x 13-inch baking pan with parchment paper and spray with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
• In a large bowl mix together the peanut butter and honey. Then, stir in the granola and oatmeal until well combined.
• Stir in 1/2 cup of the chocolate chips.
• Spread the mixture evenly into the baking dish. Sprinkle the remaining 1/4 cup chocolate chips over the top. Use a spatula or your hands with parchment paper under them to press down firmly all over the top of the mixture making sure the top is smooth and the mixture is as compact in the dish as possible.
• Cover the dish with plastic wrap and put the bars in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to firm them up.
• Cut them into bars – usually. Store cut yields 15-30 bars depending on the size you cut them.