What’s a proper fiesta without some celebratory cocktails?! To mix up the hottest drinks for the coolest party, check out these Toast to Tequila recipes!
JALAPEÑO WATERMELON MARGARITA
1 jalapeño, thinly sliced
1 ounce white tequila
1/2 cup watermelon juice
2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
1 tablespoon Triple Sec
salt, chili powder, and lime juice for salting rims of glasses
• Place tequila and about 4 slices of jalapeño in a glass measuring cup. Place in the refrigerator for 1 to 4 hours, depending on how spicy your jalapeños are and how spicy you want the tequila to be. (Take a taste after 1 hour and decide whether it is spicy enough. If so, remove jalapeños.)
• In a large pitcher, combine the watermelon juice, tequila, lime juice, and Triple Sec.
• Place salt with a little chili powder mixed in on a plate. Coat rims of glasses with lime juice and dip in salt mixture.
• Fill the glasses with ice and pour margaritas into glasses. Garnish with lime slices and jalapeño slices if desired.
SKINNY TEQUILA SQUEEZE
1 part tequila
2 parts pineapple juice
1 part coconut water
Juice from 1/4 of a lime
• Combine tequila, pineapple juice, coconut water and lime juice in a glass with ice.
• Top with club soda!
• Then, enjoy!