Are you throwing a party this summer and don’t know what to serve your guests? We’ve got you covered from the snacks to the drinks!
It’s the season for watermelon so this Watermelon Poptail recipe is perfect to keep your friend refreshed and coming back for a refill.
1 watermelon agave popsicle
1.5 ounces tequila
3.5 ounces Topo Chico or sparkling mineral water
For rim: Salt, chili powder, lime, jalapeño slices
• Rub lime wedge around edge of cocktail glass and rim glass with salt and chili powder.
• Add Topo Chico and tequila to glass with 1/4 cup crushed ice.
• Swirl in watermelon agave popsicle.
• Garnish with fresh jalapeño slice and lime.
Kiwi Cooler Recipe
Who doesn’t love kiwi? Make this delicious and refreshing drink that requires only half a kiwi (so you can eat the other half while you make it).
1 ½ ounce Herradura Silver tequila
1/2 ounce agave nectar
1/2 ounce lime juice
1 ounce cucumber juice, and half a kiwi
Mocktail: swap tequila for club soda
• Add ingredients to a shaker and shake vigorously until the kiwi is broken down
• Strain / pour over ice
• Garnish with kiwi slices
Want to serve something fulfilling, cute, and easy for your guests to eat? Then this is your perfect pick!
Cut all ingredients into bite-size pieces
Mini Bun (cut a mini bun using a juice glass or round cookie cutter on regular size bun)
Ground turkey meatball
• Assemble in this order: Bottom half of mini bun, lettuce, bacon, ground turkey meatball, cheese, top half of mini bun, and cherry tomato.
• Enjoy your Burger-on-a-Stick!
Spicy Shrimp Puff Cups
Muffin tins aren’t just for muffins and cupcakes anymore. You can make fast, portable meals like spicy shrimp puffs all in the tin! Try something new and put this fun recipe into action!
Canned biscuits (refrigerated)
13 Shrimp – uncooked deveined, shelled, tails removed, chopped
1 Cup shredded Monterrey jack cheese
1/4 Teaspoon salt
1/4 Cup mayonnaise
1 Tablespoon chopped red bell pepper
1 Teaspoon spicy chili powder
1 Clove minced garlic
• Preheat oven to 350°F.
• Spray muffin tin with cooking spray.
• Cut each biscuit in half... in each muffin cup there should be half a biscuit.
• Sculpt each half biscuit into the bottom and up the sides of the muffin cups.
• In a bowl, mix all ingredients – don't include the shrimp yet.
• Place 1 tablespoon of the shrimp mixture on top of each biscuit.
• Place a whole shrimp on top of each cup for a finished look.
• Bake for 20 minutes