Do you love brunch, but prefer to make it in the comfort of your home instead of going out? Invite your friends over and enjoy these easy-to-make recipes!
Crunchy French Toast
1/2 cup milk
1/4 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
3 1/4 cups granola
4 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 King's Hawaiian bread
1 cup real maple or maple-flavored syrup
• In large bowl, beat eggs, milk, sugar and vanilla with whisk until well combined.
• Place granola in a food processor. Blend for about 30 seconds, and put into a bowl.
• Dip bread slices into egg mixture, then into granola – make sure they are coated.
• Place bread in greased skillet, and fry each side for about 2 to 3 minutes or until they are a deep golden brown.
• Top with berries.
Egg-Bacon-Hash Brown Cups
6 pieces bacon
3 potatoes (hash browns)
Salt & pepper
• Preheat the oven to 400°F.
• Spray muffin tin with cooking spray.
• Grate raw potatoes.
• Bake grated potatoes in a baking dish for 45 minutes (salt and pepper as desired for seasoning).
• Increase oven to 420°F.
• Scoop grated potato into each muffin cup.
• Gently press the sides and bottom in each muffin hole to make a nest, then spray with cooking spray.
• Bake for 15-20 minutes.
• While that is baking, cook bacon strips for 4 minutes.
• When the nests are brown, remove hash browns from the oven and let them cool.
• Wrap bacon around the top of the nest.
• Crack an egg into each nest.
• Bake for 13 minutes.
1 tbsp of cocoa
1/4 cup whipped topping
3/4 cup Greek yogurt
Shaved chocolate (optional, for garnish)
Raspberries (optional, for garnish)
• Add 2 eggs, 1 tbsp cocoa and 1 banana to food processor, blend until smooth.
• When it’s blended, pour a thinly spread portion of the batter into a pan over medium heat. (It will spread evenly on its own without getting clumpy.)
• Cook until it’s not too runny, then flip and cook the other side.
• For the filling, mix 1/4 cup of whipped topping and 3/4 cup Greek yogurt.
• Next, add a few tablespoons into your crepe, and wrap it.
• If desired, add some raspberries and shaved chocolate. Enjoy!