As the weather gets cooler, it’s time to bring out the comfort food, and nothing is better than PASTA! Check out these pleasing and pretty tasty pasta recipes!
12 cups or so of coffee
3 cups heavy cream
3 green peppers, julienned
1 pound of linguine
3 shallots, diced
Mexican chile powder and cumin
• Brew enough coffee to fill your pasta pot. Bring it to a boil and add salt to your liking.
• Once it starts boiling, drop your linguini into the pot. Follow directions on the package.
• Sauté the bacon in a separate pan.
• Add onions and peppers right into the bacon and bacon fat.
• Once golden brown, add heavy cream.
• Then add sour cream and bring to a simmer. Be sure to stir really well and often.
• Add Mexican chili powder and cumin.
• Use tongs to put coffee into the coffee pan.
• Add parsley on top to garnish, then enjoy!
CHICKEN PASTA SRIRACHA
2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
2 tbsp. honey
2 tbsp Sriracha, plus more for drizzling
2 skin-on, bone-in chicken thighs
3 tbsp. EVOO
3 cloves minced garlic
2 3/4 cups chicken stock
1 package (10 oz.) dried Chinese noodles
2 tsp. soy sauce
3 scallions, thinly sliced
• Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Whisk lemon juice, honey and 1 tbsp. Sriracha in a small bowl. This will be your glaze.
• Season the chicken with salt and pepper to your liking, then place it skin side up on a foil-lined baking sheet.
• Bake for about 30 minutes, brushing with glaze every 5 minutes. The juice of the chicken should run clear when you pierce it with a knife.
• While that’s cooking, heat EVOO in a large skillet over medium heat.
• Add the garlic and stir for about 3 minutes.
• Stir in the stock, noodles, soy sauce and remaining 1 tbsp. of Sriracha. Bring it to a boil.
• Reduce the heat to medium and cook until the noodles are soft. That should take about 5 minutes.
• Cut the meat from the bones in thin slices.
• Divide the noodles between bowls and drizzle it with Sriracha.
• Top it with chicken and sliced scallions.
FARFALLE LIMONCELLO CON GAMBERI
1 box of bow tie pasta
1 teaspoon of shallots
5 shelled tiger shrimp
1 tablespoon of butter
1 tablespoon of lemon juice
2 tablespoons of white wine
4 ounces of heavy cream
salt and pepper
• Add farfalle (bow tie) pasta to a pot of boiling water with salt added and cook for 5 minutes.
• Meanwhile, to prep the sauce, add 1 teaspoon of shallots, 5 shelled tiger shrimp, a pinch of salt and pepper and 1 tablespoon of butter into a sauté pan.
• Next, add shrimp and cook for about 30 seconds on each side.
• Then, add 1 tablespoon of lemon juice along with lemon zest, 2 tablespoons of white wine, and 4 ounces of heavy cream.
• Once pasta is cooked, add it to the sauce and cook together for another two minutes.
• Plate and sprinkle Parmesan cheese to your liking. Enjoy!