These meatball nests are delicious and easy to make – the perfect treat for your next party!
1 8-oz. can crescent rolls
1 ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
½ cup marinara sauce
• Preheat oven to 375º Fahrenheit. Spray your muffin pan with non-stick spray.
• Unroll crescent dough, divide into squares, and press each square into one of the muffin cups. Smooth dough around the cup.
• Put a spoonful of marinara sauce into the bottom of each cup, followed by a spoonful of shredded mozzarella cheese.
• Place 1 meatball into the center of each cup. Finish by adding a pinch more marinara sauce and shredded cheese on top of the meatball.
• Bake for 15-17 minutes! Enjoy!