'Tis the season to throw a holiday party, and we have the best drinks to make your event a smash!
Christmas Mule Recipe
2 tbsps. lime juice
1/2 cup pomegranate juice
1/2 cup ginger beer
2 ounces vodka
Garnish: pomegranate seeds & mint
• Add the ginger beer, pomegranate juice, vodka and lime juice to a glass filled with ice.
• Stir and garnish with pomegranate seeds and mint leaves.
What You'll Need
1 1/2 ounces of Hennessy (or your preferred Cognac)
6 ounces hot chocolate
3/4 ounce spiced syrup
3 drops pure vanilla extract
Dark chocolate, grated
How to Make It
• Add liquor, hot cocoa, spices, syrup and vanilla extract to a heat-proof glass.
• Layer the desired amount of cream on top.
• Garnish the top with grated nutmeg and dark chocolate.
1 container lime sherbet
1 bottle of champagne or Prosecco
3 bottles of Clementine Sparkling Soda
1 lime for garnish
Mocktail – do not add champagne/Prosecco
• Wet the rim of the glass with water and sprinkle lightly with sugar. You can use red or green sugar to add a festive touch!
• Add 2 tablespoons of lime sherbet (sub with sorbet if dairy-free) to each glass.
• Add equal parts of champagne and clementine soda.
• Squeeze 1 wedge of lime into your drink and use another wedge for garnish.