If you're cutting alcohol out of your diet this month, we have the perfect mocktail recipe for you!
A knob of peeled ginger root
A knob of peeled turmeric root
Grapefruit slices, for garnish
• Grate knobs of ginger and turmeric root in a pitcher.
• Pour in the grapefruit juice and let it sit for a few minutes to let the flavors develop.
• Once that’s done, pour the juice through a strainer and discard the ginger and turmeric remnants.
• You’re now almost ready to guzzle this. Rim the glasses with sugar and fill with ice.
• Now, pour it up, and garnish with a quarter slice of grapefruit.