Invite your friends over to try these face masks! The best part? You can get all of the ingredients at your local grocery store!
Pico de gallo without chili peppers
1 can of tomato paste
• Place pico de gallo into a blender along with tomato paste.
• Blend well and place in a bowl.
Holy Guacamole Mask
• Add lime juice and olive oil to bowl of leftover guacamole. Mix well and apply on your face!
2 cups pumpkin puree (canned or fresh – alternative fresh recipe below)
5 tablespoons plain yogurt
4 tablespoons honey
1/2 tablespoon olive oil
1/3 cup ground almonds
For the pumpkin puree:
• Take 1-2 small pumpkins, cut into pieces and scrape out the seeds. (You can cheat this with canned pumpkin.)
• Bake each, cut side down, in a covered oven container for at least 45 minutes at 350.
• Scoop out the pumpkin meat and let cool, then mash into a paste.
For the facial:
• Combine pumpkin puree with other ingredients.
• Make sure skin is clean and slightly damp, then place mixture on skin for 5-10 minutes, then rinse off!