Sharing is caring! Cook up some shrimp, and share it with a loved one. These delicious recipes will have both of you coming back for seconds!
Spicy Shrimp Puff Cups
Canned biscuits (refrigerated)
13 Shrimp – uncooked deveined, shelled, tails removed, chopped
1 Cup shredded Monterrey Jack cheese
1/4 Teaspoon salt
1/4 Cup mayonnaise
1 Tablespoon chopped red bell pepper
1 Teaspoon spicy chili powder
1 Clove minced garlic
• Preheat oven to 350°F.
• Spray muffin tin with cooking spray.
• Cut each biscuit in half... in each muffin cup there should be half a biscuit.
• Sculpt each half biscuit into the bottom and up the sides of the muffin cups.
• In a bowl, mix all ingredients – don't include the shrimp yet.
• Place 1 tablespoon of the shrimp mixture on top of each biscuit.
• Place a whole shrimp on top of each cup for a finished look.
• Bake for 20 minutes
Shrimp Chile Grilled Cheese
Choice of bread
• Lay out two slices of your choice of bread.
• Place shrimp, shallots, green chilies, and Parmesan cheese into a bowl.
• Mix ingredients until they are well blended.
• Place spread on one slice of bread, and then place the second slice of bread over it.
• Place sandwich in buttered pan.
• Flip and grill until ready.
• Enjoy your Shrimp Chile Grilled Cheese!
Creole Shrimp Potato
• Bake a potato, split it open, and mash the inside a little bit.
• Cook shrimp and sliced scallions, and season with creole seasoning.
• Put the shrimp in a buttered baked potato, and top it off with a touch of lemon!