Throwing a pool party? These easy treats are perfect for sharing with friends and family! Enjoy!
BLT Tomato Poppers Recipe
5 strips of bacon
24 cherry tomatoes
24 pieces of baby arugula
3¼ tablespoons real mayonnaise (homemade for Whole30)
2 teaspoons adobo sauce
1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lime juice
1/2 teaspoon soy sauce
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
• Pre-cook the bacon until it's crispy. Once the bacon is cool, break it up into however many servings you’re making. Make sure you save a little to crumble.
• While your bacon is cooking, hollow out the cherry tomatoes and cut off the bottoms, so they will sit on their bottoms, and tuck a piece of arugula into each tomato.
• Now for the good part. Whisk together ingredients.
• Once that’s done, you can place that mixture in a small resealable plastic bag and cut off the tip, then fill tomatoes, and top with bacon.
Pink Pear Smash Recipe
1.5 oz. lime juice
1.5 oz. mezcal
0.5 oz. prickly pear syrup
• Coat the rim of a glass with a lime slice and dip in salt.
• Cut half slice of jalapeño in half and place in shaker, and muddle.
• Add mezcal, lime juice, ice, and prickly pear syrup to shaker.
• Shake it up!
• Pour into glass with salt rim, and top with ginger beer.
• Garnish with jalapeño slice.
Bunless Cheeseburger on a Stick Recipe
Yellow cheese, cut in small pieces
Pre-cooked bacon slices, cut in small pieces
Iceberg lettuce, cut into small pieces
Grape tomatoes, cut in half
• Bake up some meatballs.
• Then, stack your desired toppings on toothpicks – like bacon, lettuce and a half grape tomato.
• Next, cut small pieces of yellow cheese, place them on the meatballs and place them back in the oven to melt for a couple of minutes. Once they’re done, take them out of the oven and they should look like this.
• Now, you’re almost done. Poke the already stacked skewer into the meatball, then plate and serve.