Throwing a party to celebrate Independence Day? We have the perfect snacks to go with your décor!
3 medium tomatoes
3 cups cubed rotisserie chicken
1/4 cup shredded carrot
1/4 cup chopped green onions
1/3 cup mayonnaise
1/3 cup ranch salad dressing
1/4 cup chopped walnuts
• Cut a thin slice off top of each tomato, scoop out the inside, leaving a 1/2-inch shell.
• Tip over each tomato onto a paper towel to drain.
• In a small bowl, combine and stir the chicken, carrots, onions, mayonnaise and ranch dressing.
• Spoon mixture into tomatoes, sprinkle with walnuts.
Blueberry Brie Quesadilla
5 spinach tortillas
1 tablespoon butter, melted
4 ounces Brie cheese, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices (remove rind if you’d like)
1 cup fresh blueberries
• Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
• Brush one side of each tortilla with melted butter.
• Place buttered side of tortillas down on a baking sheet. Put brie slices on one half of the tortilla and add blueberries on top.
• Fold in half and bake until the outside is lightly browned cheese is melted.
2 ounces Baileys Original Irish Cream
• Muddle 10 raspberries in the bottom of your glass.
• Top that with ice, and pour in the Irish Cream liqueur.
• Garnish with speared raspberries on a stick.