Craving berries? We have some bomb berry recipes for you and your besties to try!
Very Berry Fizz
1 oz. Raspberry and Blackberry Infused Cognac
1.5 oz. Raspberry Alcoholic Ginger Beer
1 oz. Champagne
4 – 5 drops black and blue bitters
Fresh raspberries & blackberries
• First, make your raspberry & blackberry infused cognac by placing raspberries & blackberries in cognac for 3 -7 days or until it is fully infused. Then, strain that mixture.
• Next, pour into the mixture 1 oz. infused cognac, 1.5 oz. of raspberry ginger beer, 1 oz. champagne, & a couple drops of black and blue bitters.
• Stir all together & pour into flute glass.
• Garnish with mixed berries.
Berry Icebox Pie
1 14-oz can condensed milk
2/3 cup lemon juice
2 egg yolks
1 full egg
1 store-bought graham cracker crust
1 cup strawberries
1 cup blueberries
3/4 cup sugar
1 tablespoon lemon juice
• Start by whisking 1 14-oz can of condensed milk, a pinch of salt, 2/3 cup lemon juice, 2 egg yolks and 1 full egg.
• Then, pour the mixture into a store-bought graham cracker crust.
• Bake for 30 minutes, then let it cool at room temperature. After that’s done, pop your pie in the fridge for at least 3 hours.
• While that’s chilling, make the topping. Take one cup of strawberries, one cup of blueberries and sprinkle with 3/4 cup sugar and 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
• Let that soak for about 30 minutes. To serve, top your pie with the berries and some whipped topping.
Berry Blast Pops
1 cup blueberries
1 1/2 cup strawberries
4 tbsp honey
1 cup full fat coconut milk
1/3 teaspoon vanilla extract
• Start by adding 1 cup of blueberries and 1 1/2 cups of strawberries to a food processor, then add 1 tablespoon of honey.
• Pulse it so the berries get chopped up, but don’t totally blend together.
• In a small bowl, mix together 1 cup of full fat coconut milk, the remaining 3 tablespoons of honey, and 1/3 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
• Now take a popsicle mold and take turns adding in the fruit and the coconut milk mixture so that they layer, and use a stirrer to gently swirl them a little more.
• Let them freeze for a few hours, and then serve!