Throwing one last party to say goodbye to summer? Make these delicious snacks as you say so long to pool parties and sundresses!
Poppin’ Pizza Bites
White string-cheese sticks
Pack of pepperoni
• Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
• Spray muffin tin with nonstick spray, and lay a piece of dough in each open muffin tin space.
• Add 1 teaspoon of pasta sauce, 2 pieces of pepperoni, and 1 piece of cheese, followed by 2 more pieces of pepperoni, to each triangle of dough.
• Fold each piece of dough over, making a ball.
• Sprinkle the dough with Italian herbs and bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
Bunless Cheeseburger on a Stick
Yellow cheese, cut into small pieces
Pre-cooked bacon slices, cut into small pieces
Iceberg lettuce, cut into small pieces
Grape tomatoes, cut in half
• Bake up some meatballs.
• Stack your desired toppings on toothpicks — like bacon, lettuce, and half a grape tomato.
• Next, place small pieces of yellow cheese on the meatballs, and put them back in the oven to melt for a couple of minutes. Once they’re done, take them out of the oven and they should look like this.
• You’re almost done. Poke the already-stacked skewer into the meatball, then plate and serve.
Garlic Chicken Wings
1/2 teaspoon of seasoning salt
3 tablespoons of olive oil
2 teaspoons of flour
1 1/2 teaspoons salt
Pinch of pepper
1/2 cup of milk
4 fresh garlic cloves
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
8 to 12 chicken wings
• Marinate wings in a mixing bowl with garlic powder, seasoning salt, and olive oil.
• Shake marinated chicken in a sandwich bag filled with flour, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
• Dunk the coated chicken in a bowl mixed with whisked eggs and milk.
• Place the wings back in sandwich bag and shake again.
• Fry wings in skillet until golden brown.
• In a separate pan, cook four cloves of fresh garlic in olive oil until golden brown.
• Place roasted garlic into a large bowl.
• Place cooked chicken wings into the bowl with the garlic and Parmesan cheese.
• Toss chicken in mixture and plate when finished.