1 cup of water
1 cup of sugar
¼ cup of rosemary sprigs
2 ounces of pink grapefruit juice
¾ cup of sparkling water
3 tablespoons of rosemary simple syrup
• First start by making your rosemary simple syrup by boiling 1 cup of water, 1 cup of sugar, and 1⁄4 cup of rosemary sprigs for about 10 mins. Next strain your mixture and put aside like I have done here.
• Next add 2 ounces of pink grapefruit juice to glass with ice.
• Then add 3/4 cup of sparkling water.
• Lastly add 3 tablespoons of rosemary simple syrup.
• Garnish with rosemary sprig.