Welcome to THE REAL! Last minute questions? We are here to assist you and want you to have a fun experience!
1. What time should I arrive? It is at your own discretion as to how early you would like to arrive to hold a place in line. Please note we OVERBOOK the audience and tickets are given on a first come first serve basis. You will need to arrive NO LATER than the time that is stated on your tickets.
2. What am I allowed to wear? Our dress code is Upscale Casual. Think Trendy… Think Classy… Think SOLID BRIGHT COLORS!**NO LOGOS/WRITING** on any clothing will be permitted. Dressy jeans are permitted but NO RIPPED JEANS. We ask the audience to refrain from wearing white or all black tops. Please DO NOT wear THE REAL and/or WB gear. NO LOW CUT/REVEALING SHIRTS, tank tops or tank dresses/spaghetti straps, T-shirts, baseball hats, beanies, shorts, sweat pants, cut-offs, flip-flops, sunglasses, logos, images or baggy clothing. Group coordinating outfits are not allowed.
Keep in mind floral prints, plaid and other crazy patterns don’t look good on camera, and we know you want to look your best!
THERE IS A LONG WALK FROM CHECK-IN TO THE STUDIO. WE STRONGLY ENCOURAGE YOU TO WEAR COMFORTABLE SHOES. Still want to wear your heels at the show? No problem - just pop them in a carrying bag. It is a bit chilly in the studio, so you may want to bring a light sweater. We reserve the right to deny admission, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
3. How is the Audience seated? While the audience department will make every effort to accommodate seating requests, please note that seating is limited and is based on availability at the time you and your party are to be seated.
4. Is this letter my ticket? YES. This is your ticket to the show. Keep in mind we do overbook the audience and tickets are given on a first come first serve basis. The person who booked the tickets must show a Photo ID to check in their party and receive tickets to be admitted into the show. For WB Security purposes, everyone in your party must obtain a photo ID at all times.
5. Is there anything that I am NOT allowed to bring to the show? Recording devices, digital equipment, cameras,large purses, any bags, backpacks, sharp objectsof any kind and/or weapons of any kind, mace and spray bottles are not permitted inside the studio. Cell phones with cameras are ok, but must be completely TURNEDOFF before entering the studio. **There is no photography or video recording with cell phones or other devices during the taping.**
6. How old do I have to be to come to the show? Everyone in your party must be at least 18 years old. Everyone must have proof of age, such as a license, passport or birth certificate.
7. You are participating as an audience member for a taping of a television series. If we deem you under the influence, a threat, or unfit, you will not be permitted inside the studio. We reserve the right to deny admission at any time, for any reason, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
8. May I bring food and drinks for the line? YES. There are also local establishments within driving distance. However, no gum, food or drinks will be allowed inside the studio.
9. Where is the best place to park? Free parking is available in the structure off of Forest Lawn Drive labeled WB Gate 8. Please be sure to read all street signs to avoid a parking ticket/getting towed. You must check in at Gate 8 to join the Audience Queue.
10. Can I bring the ladies a gift? No. No gifts of any kind will be accepted for them or for any of the guests. NO gifts may be personally handed to any of the ladies or talent at any time.
11. Will any of the hosts sign any autographs? Unfortunately, NO. Due to time restraints and the number of people we accommodate per show, they will not be able to provide anyone with autographs or hugs. Please do not bring any items to be signed with you to the show.
12. Do you recommend a hotel in the area? Please go online to look for hotels on various websites using the zip code 91505.
13. Who are the guests on the show and when will the show air? You can go to thereal.com for scheduled guests. However, the exact line-up is subject to change. You will find out when you come to the studio!
14. Will I be able to sit with my entire party? We try our best, but unfortunately we cannot guarantee your entire party will sit together.
15. If it rains what happens?Please know that the majority of your waiting time will be in covered waiting areas. Only a short amount of time will be uncovered. Please bring necessary belongings to keep you dry. We will do our best to make everyone as comfortable as possible.
16. If the taping is cancelled or rescheduled, will I be reimbursed for travel expenses?NO. THE REAL does not reimburse travel expenses due to show changes.
17. What is the cancellation policy? If you confirm and then cancel for any reason or simply fail to show up, you will forfeit your chance to receive tickets for the rest of the season.
***Any additional questions, feel free to contact us! See you at the show!***